Jay Leno was receiving treatment for a serious burn to his face after a car he was working on caught fire.
TMZ reported: ‘Jay was in the L.A. garage where he stores his cars on Sunday when one of the cars erupted into flames without warning. Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ … the flames burned the left side of Jay’s face, but thankfully did not penetrate his eye or his ear.’
Leno, who hosts the popular CNBC show “Jay Leno’s Garage,” has canceled all upcoming engagements, the report said.
This is a breaking news update.
The post BREAKING: Jay Leno Hospitalized After Serious Burn Injury While Working On Car: Report appeared first on Breaking911.